POSITIVE VIBES- THE WORDS WE SPEAK

YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY 


Our Words are powerful tools in our hands with which we create as well as alter circumstances that are not in tandem with our desires and interests. Even as a tiny spectrum of the body, is richly empowered with such rare ability to add, subtract, build, re-create and rework events to suit the individual who is knowledgeable about its power and effect.
The outcome of our experiences are traceable to our line of confession because we live in the words that we speak as our lives take the shape of our spoken words.
Therefore for you to experience fulfilment in every area of your life, you have the responsibility of charting the cause of events with words that are in sync with your anticipated reality.
The scripture said that life and death is in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21). The words you speak can  give life or cause death. Some people have died, hopes dashed, as a result of something said. But people also live because of something said! Tongues can make marriages sweet, families strong, give hope to the despairing and so on...
If your words are filled with positive vibes, you will surely reap the good of it. A lot is at stake in what you say today. That is how powerful the words we speak are!
...What you say is.. What you get...Be positive!!!


Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
Before I came to London, I said it over and over, emphatically, that I must study in the UK and live there as well. It didn't seem realistic looking at resources available and all that...I maintained my positive confession regardless of whatever I saw perceived or how I felt. The words I kept speaking came together and became real and tangible.in summary, God helped me fulfill my dreams through the positive words I spoke (and still speaking). one area in my life among many which came to reality through positive words. indeed like Neme said, what you say is what you get!! thank you Dear Neme for this great piece xx
TreasuredMinds said…
There is no single doubt to this piece of reality. I've experienced words work for me overtime n I'm gingered by this piece to talk more positively. Tnx a lot Neme.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!