A LETTER FROM A READER...

This is a mail I got from a reader:


Dear Neme,
Reading your blog everyday inspires me, that is why I am always looking forward to reading ur posts. I have learnt a lot from you to be candid. You talk with so much experience. And the way you talk about God amazes me. I am impressed. After reading your post about being in a wrong relationship my mind has not rested. I have been dating this guy for the past 3 years and March 2015 will make us 4 years together. This guy does not allow me to see his siblings.  Whenever we are together and his elder sister calls him that she is coming over to see him he does everything possible for me to leave.  He will start telling me that he does not want his sister to see me. That his sister is a monster and he will not be happy if his sister treats me wrongly. He's been saying this since we met. I believed him at first, but I don't anymore. He claims he loves me very much and that I mean the world to him. But I am not getting any younger and I have turned down alot of suitors because of him  yet he hasn't talked about marriage.  He does not want me to meet his family.  He is just there occupying space, not allowing me to interact with other people.  I have a feeling that this guy doesn't love me. But that he is hanging around me because of my good nature. I really do not know what to do. I want to get married next year.  Please help me. I need your advise.  Thank you very much.


This is a platform where we share knowledge.  Please what do you guys have to say to this lady? She really sounds helpless with the situation.

Comments

Thank you for having the confidence to write me. Firstly, you didn't tell me what you and the guy in question do for a living, Or if you are a student or you both are students. Secondly, you didn't tell me how old you both are. But if I will say anything, it will be based on the mail you sent. If you want my advice, I will suggest you seek the face of GOD very well on this issue.But I would say the guy is not sincere at all. You know deep down inside you what you want and no matter the advise you get from anyone, you have your decision to make - knowing the future and life you want for yourself. You have the chance to run from making a terrible mistake. I hope this helps.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!