MY BEAUTY TIPS- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FACE-WASHING




Did you know that washing your face can cause your skin a whole lot of discomfort like dryness, irritation and breakouts if not done properly? I used to experience a lot of irritation and dryness, which was a very big concern to me, until I met a dermatologist who advised me on how to take care of my skin. Enjoy your weekend as you try out what worked for me.





Pick the right products. It is very important that you find out what works for your skin. The product your friend is using might not be good for you.



Do not wash your face more than twice a day. Too much of it causes skin irritation. If you did not wear make up, you might have to skip using your cleanser before going to bed.




Do not exfoliate too much. I used to exfoliate everyday and that was not good at all. As much as it helps to remove dead cells, it could also damage your skin if not used moderately. So I recommend you exfoliate twice a week.



Use a good product. It does not necessarily mean that you must spend too much to give your skin that healthy glow.




Ensure that you apply your moisturiser while your skin is still damp so that the active ingredients can sink deep into your skin and work effectively.



Use lukewarm water, not hot or cold water.


Rinse the lather off thoroughly.



Pat your face with your face towel. Do not scrub with your towel.




Happy weekend!!!!

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
My girl is flawless! Thank you for sharing these lovely tips. Will include them in my daily beauty routine. Thank you dear Neme.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!