Positive Vibes| Singles and Married| Healthy Living| Parenting| Quote for the day| Food for Thought| Music| Reflection and lots of Interesting stuff...xoxo
Sunday, 14 December 2014
1. Have you ever had someone believe in you in ways that you did not even believe in yourself? How did it make you feel? Did you behave differently as a result of their respect?
2. Are there people you know who benefit from added respect? What can you do to enhance their self-esteem and release their potential? What "cows" can you offer them as a symbol of your respect?
3. Like Jonny Lingo, most everyone has been the victim of undue gossip- a clear violation of the principle of respect. When you hear gossip in the social circle, do you pass it on or smother it as its roots?
4. For the first time at sixteen, Dudley felt part of a group. Are there people you know who would benefit from being part of your circle?
5. When was the last time you celebrated a neighbours difference?
6. When last did you go out of your way to meet someone's need, financially in your local church, at work, within your family, at the charity homes etc?