QUIT FEAR...TRY SOME MORE!


Hello There.... This week marks the beginning of a woking year in 2015 because  most organizations resumed from the christmas and new year break. 
As I interfaced with a few persons with regard to plans and anticipated goals for the year, amazingly the feedbacks I got were very different given the divergent ideologies, perceptions and faith levels of folks. Apparently, some are excited to hit the market place, while some are filled with fear....of the the unknown, fear of failing...again, fear of fear of making mistakes, and exude anxiety-filled comments.
They are neither encouraged nor inspired for reasons or excuses they have decided to hold on to. They do not even know where to start because they are overwhelmed by circumstances around them...bills to pay, intensive work to juggle with, habits that haven't been dealt with, shaky relationship, questionable motives of people who come around...and all and all and all. 
However, in the midst of all these, the profound truth about fear is that it has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run OR Face Everything And Rule..The choice is ours! Fear is a terrible thing and you cannot afford to let it take the best of you this year. There are so much at stake to be explored and achieved.
The year is still fresh and the land is green. Fear can never let you see the possibilities of attempting, let alone winning. I know that feeling of not wanting to leave your comfort zone because you do not want to try something and lose. But the truth is, if that thing is worth winning, why not give it a try some more. Most of the successful people we know did not just become successful, they were once called "failures", but one thing was significant about them. They refused to let fear stand in their way of trying some more. From my experience, one of the ways I was able to conquer fear was "To take a decisive action.  
When I was wallowing in fear and did not know what to do, I felt like there was nothing left to achieve or try out, I finally realised that I was only a "decision" away from my quitting fear. Then I knew that the fear I felt was only a mirage. It never existed, even though I felt it did. Once you make a decision to succeed, you must commit to doing whatever it takes positively to make it happen and refuse to take no for an answer. Anything can be achieved if you set your mind to it and not let fear tell you otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!