PUTTING ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET - YEH OR NAY?

An adage says, "do not put all your eggs in one basket". My colleague and I debated on this adage, and she is of the opinion  that though the adage might be right, she feels it could have been "be sure of the basket before putting all your eggs in it". She gave her reasons for not totally agreeing with the first. She said, even though the world is filled with bad and mean people, there are still few good people out there.  She gave me a literal example, that her mother deals with eggs and for over 30 years, she has never lost one. She ensured that the baskets were(are) tightly knitted,and also use juke bags to wrap the baskets before conveying them to her clients. Hmm. I must say this is deep. Please guys what you think?  I would like you to share your thoughts on this. 

Keep soaring!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!