HERE IS A WORD FROM STEPHANIE COKER, A TV PERSONALITY- SOMEONE OUT THERE NEEDS TO GET ENCOURAGED BY THESE POWERFUL WORDS....


Stephanie Coker is a media personality, an actress, a model. This morning she took to instagram to reflect on her journey to success and how it was not an easy road, but she scaled through without compromise.  Powerful and highly motivational. She wrote: 


"We are often in a hurry to get to where we want to be in life, that we forget what we have endured to get to where we are now. I look back at my journey over the past 3 years and although I am nowhere where I want to be, I am grateful for all I have achieved. I remember when I just moved to Nigeria and was staying with family in ebutu metta, there was a certain man who I had several meetings with to develop a business idea of mine at the time. All was progressing well till he eventually turned the pages and approached me with his desire for me. He changed his rapport and even offered to buy me a flat in banana island so I could be more comfortable and settled. As tempting as such offers could be, nothing in life is free. Everything has a price and I’m proud to say that price was never my pride. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is no man/woman should determine your destiny. You may be offered all the worldly possessions but all these things expire, the bags go out of season and the cars depreciate in price. I would rather not have the latest designer bag than have a man gossip about my pride 2 years down the line". #justsaying #womenofvirtue #determination #pride #stephrockss".

Photo credit : linda ikeji

Comments

TreasuredMinds said…
I'm proud of this confession. I wish every young girl is opoortuned to read this. It pays to preserve one's body from desperate devourers. It doesn't matter how much they offer.
Laura Nwodo said…
powerful!!! where are all the babes that slept about and filled their closets with different designer stuff...and every other material gain?? well nuff said. thank you dear Neme for another powerful inspiration. #stephaniecoker

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!