WHAT IS YOUR SELLING POINT???



I love the popular song by ice prince where he played a judge and asked contestants to exhibit their abilities and talents. Whist he sang the song, people demonstrated and exhibited their differented  unique and individual talents which were their selling points . They were in the end recognised for their different styles, talents and gifts. This is an important part of life: knowing your selling point as a person and utilising it to the full. Yours could be dancing, playing instruments, writing, drawing, teaching, coaching and many more, but whatever your selling point is that makes you stand out, USE it to the FULL and I bet you're not only bringing glory to GOD but you will also enjoy great satisfaction and find more fulfillment in life and encourage/inspire others.

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
I love this! another powerful inspiration, I must say!! Thank you my favourite blogger. X
Laura Nwodo said…
I love this! another powerful inspiration, I must say!! Thank you my favourite blogger. X

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!