CELEBRATING THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WORLD!


Mom, words are not enough to say how deeply grateful I am to GOD for giving you to us (my siblings and I). You have showed so much care, love, affection, commitment, in your duty as a mother and a wife. You have tirelessly carried your family's burden without complaint. You are an epitome of GODS love and beauty. You are indeed a virtuous woman.  

Thank you my sweet mother for all your prayers, advice, love, care. 

You never say never! Impossibility is not in your vocabulary at all and I am grateful to GOD that I got that from you. My GOD will keep you and dad alive to reap the best of your children. Long shall you live mom! I celebrate you! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! You are gorgeous! Bless your soul.
Anonymous said…
Pretty woman. I celebrate your mom with you. Undoubtedly gorgeous. Sam

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!