A MAN'S PROGRESS UNDER A DIVINE WATCH.... READ BELOW AN EXCERPT OF THIS INTERESTING INTERVIEW. THIS WILL ENCOURAGE YOU ALL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES POWER TO MAKE WEALTH....ALSO HEAR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIS WIFE.....SO BEAUTIFUL.


PIM:  As a financial planner, how do you cope with family affairs despite tight schedules? 

ODE: I love my family alot. My family is next to GOD before my business. I come to work at the comfort of my family, though I resume earlier than  my staff at times. GOD is GOD,  family is family, business is business. I strike a balance yo avoid lapses. That is why I don't work on weekends. Despite all the circumstances, I shut down on Friday and resume on Monday, while closes 6 or 7pm on week days. 

PIM: Did you receive any aid from any politician because it is perceived v that success is tied to politicians as far as Abuja is concerned? 

ODE: Certainly not. I attribute my success to GOD because HE is always on my side and whatever I want I get. From the inception, I knew that I was not going back. I am not successful because I do what others have not done, but because I have a Father that cannot forsake me at all times. 

PIM: What is the driving force? 

ODE: Integrity is the key in this business. It is mandatory to trust the operator. Giving the dividends to the clients as at when due with the agreed percentage is a proof of moving forward. 

PIM: Is it possible to be a born again christian and also a successful business man?

ODE: Sure, very possible. As Ode, and a business man, I don't know how to lie.  My business is open and I love it.  The client's benefit is boldly written before investment and no change of figures. It is better to lose in business than to cheat because GOD is against it. I don't think there is anybody that can boldly say "Ode cheated me in business" and that's one of the reasons GOD has been with us.

PIM : Behind every successful man there is a woman. Is this applicable to you? 

ODE : Sure. My wife is a representative of GOD in my life.  Another source of our success is personified in her side the LORD ALMIGHTY. She has been a Co worker in this labor of love since day one. That's why she's always at the bottom of my heart.  

PIM : Say a word to your colleagues? 

ODE : I love the qualities of these animals, the Lion and the Eagle. The Eagle does not fly among other birds,  they raise their young ones different from others.  The loo  chooses it's limit, lions don't like crowd and don't eat left overs.  You need to set your priorities right, stay by it, copy no man. You may fail,  but don't quit. Failure is the product of success. I made alot of mistakes but I corrected it and moved on. Money is not the factor and remember I started with nothing. Real success is the function of GOD, your mind, your priorities, determination and focus. Embrace them and you will fly. 

Excerpt from POSITIVE IMPACT MAGAZINE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!