THE STORY OF THE SCORPION AND THE FROG! A LIFE TEACHING STORY.

One day, the scorpion asked the frog to carry him across the river on his back because he could not swim. The frog replied, "But how sure am I that you will not sting me while we are crossing? "The scorpion replied, "I promise I won't, because if I sting you, we will both drown!" After thinking through it, the frog told the scorpion to hop on. 

Half way across the river, the scorpion stung the frog anyway. So as they were drowning, the frog said to the scorpion in pains, "but you promised you wouldn't, why did you sting me? The scorpion replied, "I couldn't help it, it is in my nature to sting!". 

This is a very touching story and also very teachable. Stop opening your door for toxic people, then you call it seeking for closure. My biology tell me that toxic substances are very harmful to the humans and the environment. So why open yourself to toxic people or even dare to give a listening ear to them? The result has never been a good one at all. I can tell you that frankly! Instead of playing GOD and thinking you can cope or change or manage such people, steer clear from such company. Like the scorpion, it is just in their nature to sting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!