LISTEN TO THIS FRESH GOSPEL ARTIST, IFYPRAIZE. HIS HIT TRACK BIG GOD IS MAKING BIG WAVES. ENJOY IT!

IFYPRAIZE is the trending name in the gospel music industry right now as he made his big step into the music industry with his new album, BIG GOD. His hit track BIG GOD is making big waves. Listen and enjoy it:


My names are Ifeanyi Bartholomew Anagbogu Aka IFYPRAIZE. I was born on the 26th of October, 1987 into the family of late Mr Chinedu Cyprian and Evangelsit Gladys Anagbogu in Minna, Niger state, Nigeria. I am the eldest of three boys and a girl. I am a native of Anambra State, Nnewi North, Nigeria. I am presently based in Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria. I am a Gospel Artist/Minister, Song writer, Praise singer. I just released my first Album titled BIG GOD. 

Find below my hit track BIG GOD for your listening pleasure. I hope you enjoy every bit of it because, indeed we serve a BIG GOD. 

For your bookings, kindly call, 07034578531, 08137410716. 

For more enquiries, you can also send us a mail at ifypraize001@gmail.com. 
Looking forward to getting your wonderful fit backs. Keep the praise on!!!!

http://youtu.be/meJbDuWsR2Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!