EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT!


I have always loved arts, even as a child, yet my parents thought I would do best being a science student. I knew deep down inside of me that I had no business with science, but of course, I didn't have a choice, my parents insisted I must read science. Well, yours truly is back to what she's been born to do! 

That's why, I just have few words to say to every parent; Every Child marches to the beat of a different drum. Some are creative, some are concrete; some are fast, some are slow; some are introverts, some are extroverts; some talk out what they are learning, some internalise the learning process. 

Let us learn our children. Let us create time to discover who GOD has really designed them to be, instead of comparing them with your friend's children or your neighbour's child(ren) or their mates. Know this, every child is different! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!