MAKE YOUR FUTURE YOUR FRIEND. DETERMINE TO GET THERE!

A great writer once said, "it took 15 years to discover I had no talents for writing, but I couldn't give it up because, by that time, I was too famous."

Refusing to give up in the face of challenges and fears, is a good paymaster at last! You will need a stubborn determination to climb that seemingly impossible mountain. The truth is, no mountain is too high for you to climb. 

During one of my adventures years ago, my friends and I decided we were going on a trip to the mountain, and to get to the top, we must climb! You know what, we made up our minds and embarked on the trip. The mountain was so high that when I mistakingly looked down, fear gripped me- I couldn't believe how far we had climbed. I almost fell off the cliff because I became scared and I had little or no strength to continue, but my friends were screaming "we are almost there, don't give up." I drew strength from the fact that I needed to get to the top of the mountain. So I continued and yes, I made it because I was stubbornly determined! We all made it to the top of the mountain. It was an amazing experience, but the most amazing of this whole event was that coming down was the easiest thing I have ever done!  So you see, nothing is impossible, only if you believe you can! 

See a bright future, and determine to get there. Do not give up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

DO IT DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME/LET THE SPARK OUT!