DO YOU LOVE HIM?

Happy wedding anniversary to my husband and I!!! It has been a great journey and I give GOD all glory for HIS mercy thus far!

I want to share with you something very important, and I hope someone gets the message. 

It is very important to know that it is not enough that a man loves you or is crazy about you. But that you equally love him too. Some women assume that the issue of whether or not a woman loves a man is inconsequential. They believe that all that matters is that as long as the man they date and marry is capable of taking care of their needs and that he loves them, then their lives will be as sweet as ever. This is not completely true, especially in our world today! 

From my research, most of the women I spoke with agree with me that those who thread this line of thought are actually ignorant of the reality of their reasoning and surely do not know the difference between waking up, day after day and year after year, beside a man you do not love or you are just tolerating and waking up and spending your entire life with a man who makes you glow, sparkle and come alive when you are together. 

I am also sure that you will agree with me that dating a man who loves you and whom you love is far better than being with a man you are just tolerating- may be because he meets your material needs.

Dating and getting married to a man who loves you and whom you love back will make the journey of marriage an easier, sweeter and happier one! 

What is your opinion? Please kindly share your thoughts...will appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!