I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL...)


The journey has not been easy right? I know....I can relate with your situation. Wasn't an easy road for me too, but what gave me hope to carry on was my dreams. I have so much I believe GOD has put inside of me, and in spite of getting bent over  by the situation i was in, I chose to see the brighter future.

Nobody cares about how you feel or what you are battling with right? Your actions are been misread and misjudged right? You wish someone will  see right through you, instead of assuming the wrong about you? You wish a miracle will just happen for you right now right? You are too tired of failed promises? You are too tired to make people see reasons with you? You are scared of setting that idea in motion because you are afraid it will not work out? The list goes on! But hang in there my dear friend, help is on the way. 

Choose to have some faith and believe! Keep hope alive. 

Most times, if not all the time, the most difficult part of any endeavour is taking the first step, making the first decision. But once you succeed in taking that bold step,  you will realise that it was not as difficult as it portrayed to be! 

Just to let you know that I feel what you are going through, and to encourage you to hang in there! You will surely experience that change you hunger for! Don't give up! Have a great evening folks! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Very Inspiring Post! I will be encouraging you to continue blogging and motivating your followers! I pray that you grow and mature with the gift and talent God has given to you!

Sonship
sonship70.wwi@gmail.com
Unknown said…
Very Inspiring Post! I will be encouraging you to continue blogging and motivating your followers! I pray that you grow and mature with the gift and talent God has given to you!

Sonship
sonship70.wwi@gmail.com
Thank you so much Willie, I am deeply grateful. Please go ahead, I need all the motivation and encouragement. Blessings...

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!