THE BEST STORY

I always tell myself that I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday! 

The truth is, if we are facing the right direction, all we have to do is to keep walking!

A lot of people are desperate for change and are wishing for opportunities that will bring forth that desired change. 

Robert Louis Stevenson said, "They say opportunity knocks....well I say not everything that knocks is an opportunity, I'm looking through the peephole first". So let us be careful to look through before welcoming any opportunity because of fear of failure!

The best story is the story of a man who fell and got up to stand strong. Your story cannot  be outstanding if everything in life has been smooth. 

The failures you have will jump-start you to success! Sir Philip Green went through four business failures before making his first million at the age of 33. 

Forget the failures of the past. The life of great men/women has many beginnings. If you failed, begin again! Do not write yourself off!

Comments

Lovely Thoughts. Keep inspiring...
Thank you so much Rohit Gehani...

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!