WHEN YOU LOVE YOURSELF..


May I remind you that there is a difference between selfishness and self love. Self love is knowing your worth and value as a human being and accepting yourself for who you are. 

There are certain things about yourself you may not like. You may not like your face, hair, nose, head or your forehead, the size of your breast, your weight and so on. But if you want to live in peace, you must accept your body and yourself just the way you are. 

No matter how much people admire you, if you do not love yourself, you will never see how beautiful you are or you will never accept yourself the way you are! 

Years ago as a teenager, I battled with the lies of thinking I was not beautiful enough and It was a big deal whenever I received compliments from people. But when I began to pay more attention to myself, I began to realise that I am not just beautiful, but wonderfully and beautifully made for a divine purpose! You too can! 

Ignore the trend, the make beliefs and embrace yourself. Learn to love yourself. It is easier for you to find true love/love well when you love yourself. Can you do that? Can you take out some time and discover who you really are? Life will be a lot easier for you when you love yourself, no matter the challenges! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!