HAPPY NEW WEEK FRIENDS; OVERCOMING MONDAY!


Monday is few hours away, and a lot of people are already getting agitated. I used to hate Mondays and I still do, sometimes. But I have more control now more than I used to feel about Mondays, because I had to accept the fact that Mondays will always come! Anyone knows what am talking about? 

The thought of not having enough rest over the weekend, the unfinished piles of work on your table waiting for you, the mad rush to work so you can meet up with monday meetings and terrible traffics, the school runs, the list goes on, could make you get agitated at every single encounter. But you know, your unwillingness to accept the fact that some things are the way they are, like Mondays (lol) will only keep your blood pressure high and your contentment level low! 

Friend, I know how you feel; but like I always tell myself, be of good cheer! Do not let yourself get overwhelmed by responsibilities. Two ways I was able to overcome the fears of Mondays were; to inculcate the habit of writing my "to do list"- It worked(s) like magic, and then most importantly talking to GOD about my days! 

Can you try these habits out? You will definitely have rewarding results -at most, you will have more peace. 

Brace up and face the week like the winner that you are! Ain't nothing bigger than the ONE that lives inside of you! 

Have a great week friends! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!