SHE'S GOT MY VOTE. SEE WHY.


I have only watched Big Brother Naija once, say for like 15 to 20 minutes. Reason being that, since I hate judging, I didn't want to conclude based on other peoples opinion. I wanted to have my own opinion about the housemates. But then, someone stood out from all the housemates, Ifuennada. Her intellect, go-getter spirit,and the fact that she's funny wanted to glue me on to the screen, but hey, I had so much to do and was already feeling like I had wasted my 20minutes. 

Today, I learnt that she was evicted from the house some days ago and that Big Brother has given the audience the opportunity to vote back their evicted housemates into the house. So, I'm using my platform to vote Ifuennada back into the Big Brother Naija House. I believe she still has so much to offer. 

Well done Girl. You have my Vote! Guys, please vote for her!

Photo Credit: @Ifuennada Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!