STRENGTH THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES.


Sometimes, when the situation seemed unbearable, all I needed was to remember how I made it through the past challenges, how I survived them, what I did to pull through and all.

Usually, it's hard to believe when you seem to have nothing to cheer you up or encourage you. It's hard to believe when the situation is unbearable and all that surrounds you is darkness. But as they say, only the wise don't forget where they are coming from. 

Take your time, sit back and remember where GOD brought you out from and how HE helped you through those difficult challenges of the past, then draw strength from them. You will see that the situation that seem too big will begin to seem small. 

Be encouraged my friend, nothing is too hard for GOD. Photo Credit: Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!