VISUALISE YOUR SUCCESS....

Close your eyes, at lease for some minutes and visualise your success. See yourself achieving all your set goals... That's the  power of imagination. 

When we were teenagers, my younger sister talked so much about the power of imagination and how she was creating the future she desired... but I had little or no understanding of what that meant. She had a very strong imagination that played out perfectly well in the cause of events and I see her live the dreams she constantly spoke of as a teen. 

As I grew up, I began to have an understanding of what it means to visualise and imagine the kind of future I desired. This might sound like a cliché, but it is an amazing experience to see your future play out by being actively involved in the creative process...through your imaginations; For example, I didn't just wake up one morning and decided to start blogging...I knew I wanted to inspire people but I didn't know how, but as I engaged in the creative process of realising my dreams, ideas on how to communicate them started coming which blogging is one of the products of that exercise. 

Broaden your horizon, visualise your success by using your power of imagination. Our imagination is like a peep in to the future we are yet to experience; it forms and aligns out pattern to see beyond what the natural optical nerves can produce. A blind man is not a man that can not see with his natural eyes, but one sees darkness. In reality, you can live the kind of life you have carefully painted and designed through the creative power of your imagination. 

Yes...you can live beyond mere existence!!!

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
success is definitely worth visualizing! the more you visualise it, the clearer the picture and the more certain you become to make it yours. the power of imagination is still very effective! another powerful post I must say!
Excellent insight dear laura. Thank you for your impact on this blog. Your comments are very enlightening. All the best.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!