THINK ON YOURSELF...


Many people take decisions and judgments without thinking. 

I used to be like that,  in fact I was a victim of several set backs as a result of such limitations, until I realised that first and foremost, I must think on myself and know my plus points and what may stand as an obstacle before venturing into anything whatsoever.By doing good so, one can judge what is good for one and what is bad to a large extent. 

The truth is, If you hardly think on yourself, you will always get yourself into trouble. 

Everyone has their own positive points and limitations. Everyone is unique. You must take a look on your inside and see what you need the most and what you need to work on in other to get better.  So friends, start thinking on yourself! 

Have a great weekend......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!