WHEN WOMEN COME TOGETHER!


Women have a strong work force. It is just how GOD made us. 

Imagine what we can achieve together as a church, as a nation, if we can channel our energy to supporting one another instead of gossiping and fighting one another. 

In the entertainment industry for instance, women are the highest fans. Women have the ability to go all the way! Women have an awesome strength. Another example is in a church where you have a strong women's group, the church's growth is inevitable. 

Ok, let me share with you my encounter some weeks ago. I was invited to this forum on watsapp, and most of them are women.  From time to time people shared their thoughts, but the day I posted just one link of one of my blog posts, some women, including the lady that invited me on the forum attacked me and told me not to advertise my blog on the forum that they do not want to be distracted. How could a beautiful message distract anyone? I was shocked to say the least. I could not believe it, but well I learnt my lessons still. 
Imagine if I got the support or encouragement of all woman on the forum.

Why can't women support one another and stop this whole competition or trying to outshine one another? Let us come together and support one another! There is no need to keep fighting ourselves

Photo credit: @darlenezschech instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!