BUILD YOUR CHILD'S EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT EQ



Your child's emotional stability will determine how far he or she will go in dealing with life's challenges.

Unfortunately, parents, and more so, teachers don't know this. I feel that emotional quotient should be introduced to the school curriculum. If I was built up emotionally, most of the mistakes I made, the insecurities I felt, the incompleteness I felt growing up would have been well managed or completely avoided. 

I know better now, and I'm striving not to make the mistakes my parents made. While intelligent quotient is good, emotional quotient is even better, far more important than intelligent quotient.  

So parents, while you strive to improve your child's IQ, ensure that you build his or her EQ. This will help them navigate through life's challenges and whatever situation they may find themselves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!