REFLECTION


If it does not challenge you, it will not change you! This is so true! 

The great milestones I have had in my life was as a result of the challenges I faced and won, because I did not allow the challenges to  bring me down, instead I used them as a stepping stone to rise. In fact the truth is, every great man and woman rose as a result of their challenges- trials, tribulations, disappointments from friends and colleagues even from a loved one and so on. 

Listen friend,  until that situation challenges you, your eyes of understanding will never open. You want change? Then do not shy away from your challenges! Work it right through and you will have a whole new life's transforming experience.

The truth is, beyond your challenges lies your breakthrough, only if you do not give up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!