JUST A FEW DROPS OF BITTER EXTRACT WILL RUIN IT ALL!


The finest spirits, the most exquisite wines, the nectars and ambrosias of modern tables, will be all spoilt by a few drops of bitter extract; and a bad temper has the same effect in life, which is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart, and secure comfort. 

In the course of my life, it has been my experience that the more smiles, hugs, compliments, kindness, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, and love I give to others, the more I receive back- making me more blessed by my gifts. And it is through that giving of myself, in which a lasting impression upon my soul is left- the things that have touched my heart are the things that stay with me, that keep me constantly aware of how positive life is (no matter the negativity), how powerful a simple smile can prove to be! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!