SO, HOW DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH LIFE?


Someone asked me this question today, and I must say that at first it threw me off balance because I didn't see it coming. And after a deep thought, here was my response. "The same way you fall in love with another person- you adore everything about them! You fall in love with another person by seeing only love, hearing only love, speaking only love, and by feeling love with all your heart." 

And that is exactly how you use the ultimate power of love to fall in love with life. When you love life, no matter the challenges you're going through, you will choose to see only the best outcome. 

The way my friend felt after my response? Oh well, your guess is as good as mine. Have a lovely time fam. Live, and love life. Your best days are here! Xoxo Photo Credit: pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!