WORD FOR THE DAY


This quote is one of my favorites. What we might be going through right now is pruning. It may look like punishment, because people have been made to believe that GOD is angry with us; and I wonder why we think that way. Your god might be angry and mean to you, but not my own GOD! Listen, contrary to most people's opinion and belief, GOD is not a passive aggressive god who is always looking out for whom to strike. HE is love, kind and HIS mercy endures forever! We are going through pruning not punishment- I mean me and my fellow believers. And if you believe, then get ready to flourish along with me and my fellow believers when all this is over! Believe that! Stay strong! Stay safe! This too shall pass and it will end in victory! Love y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!