THE BEST AWARD💪


The physical award that you receive at events, to congratulate you for your efforts, as well as motivate you is great. But the best award you can receive is the one that you give to yourself- the one that comes from within.


When I was in the University years ago, I received several awards, like the most admired girl on Campus; the most beautiful girl in our department and more. But no matter the amount of awards I received, I battled with self doubts, which of cause led to too many mistakes and setbacks.


So, a few years back, I began this journey of self recovery, and I can tell you, most assuredly that, it is the best gift I gave to myself. It is a great place to be- knowing your worth and realising that there's so much GOD has put inside of you, to be who HE has created you to be.


Now, when you have gained your confidence whilst in the process, (because self recovery is a journey where you keep learning and unlearning old patterns and systems that conditioned your mind negatively) you would not need anyone's validation to be you, nor be moved  by people's opinion about you. Now, you could tell yourself well done whenever you summount obstacles. Now, you could encourage yourself to keep moving, without waiting for an external drive. 


Learn to award yourself for any obstacle you overcome successfully, because that would encourage you to do and be more. No matter how small the victory is, award yourself, because 

you deserve it! Have an amazing day.💖

Comments

Thanks For Sharing The Amazing content. I Will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!