LETTING GO OF UNHEALTHY ATTACHMENTS






You can't live authentically if you have unhealthy attachments to people, things or beliefts.

I used to attach myself to my emotions which made me to fall in and out of mood all the time. Literally, my mood  was dependent on how people reacted to me, or the environment I found myself in at the time. I allowed people's energies to affect mine. 

As an empath, I feel energies as though I could see them physically; when I walk into a place or meet someone, whether I know the person or not; and most of my attachments were basically, expectations- expecting that people behave to me a certain way, which was very unhealthy! That affected me so badly.


But then, I started learning the act of letting go, by literally loving myself and understanding who this MASTER PIECE of GOD is.


For you to learn how to let go of unhealthy attachments, you must first understand who you are and know that you are GODS' Master piece. You must learn to love yourself and treat yourself kindly. You must let go of old beliefs and relationships that contradict who you truly are. And you must put on your expectations on GOD, not man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!