SHARE YOUR EMBARRASSING MOMENT(S). I'LL GO FIRST.👍



I've had just a few, but my most embarrassing experience was when one of my husband's friends stopped by the house to pick something unannounced, and my husband let him in. My house hadn't been cleaned, because I wasn't feeling well and the lady that helps me out with chores travelled. 

That day wasn't funny. I was mad at my husband. I expected him to hold his friend off outside the door and get him the stuff he came to collect. Not like he came visiting.

My husband tried to pacify me and told me to calm down, that anyone can think whatever they want to think. You are one of the cleanest persons I know, he said.

Oh, well, I wish that didn't happen, because that was a wrong first impression- for someone that's just been to your house for the first time. But really, my husband did not care.

I think people should normalise holding off unannounced visitors, to put their house(s) in order before letting them in. Ain't nothing wrong with that. Peace.✌️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!