Who am I?


Nemerulez

This question is one of the most important questions you will ever ask.

There was a time in my life that all I knew was failure, hardluck. Others were succeeding more than me. Infact, at a point, my parents called me. "a problem candidate". It was that bad. I made alot of bad choices. I was a very brilliant child, but somehow, even those who were not as brilliant as me scaled through and I would see myself battling with either missing scripts or something that would pose as an obstacle to my moving to the next level. I had almost believed and concluded that nothing would ever work for me, until I received a word from my late grandma. 

She told me to always say, " I am and will be who GOD said I am". She told me that GOD has promised and destined me for a great life, so that I should always, irrespective of the challenges I faced, say, that I am and will be who GOD said I am". 

Apparently, I didn't understand all that she said, until I woke up one morning with this question, "who am I? Immediately, I remembered what my grandma told me. Then my response was, "I am who GOD said I am and will be who said I will be. That was the beginning of a new me. I started experiencing changes in my life rhat I couldn't fathom.

Truth is, your answer to this question will affect the way you look at life, tackle your troubles, and frame your circumstances. The answer to this question can give you the confidence to accomplish your calling or take away your courage to even begin.

If you don’t answer this question with the the truth other GODS' promises concerning you, the devil will answer it for you with his bag of lies!

So, who are you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!