JUST BE GRATEFUL AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!


I know what it is to be out of job and not being able to afford some basic needs that a normal human being should be able to afford, because I've been out of job for a while now. Asides the supplies I do here and there once in a while, I know how life would be were I working and earning a very huge salary like I used to when I was in the job system 

But the point I'm trying to make is that it baffles me how people get complacent with their jobs that they complain every single day. And here's what I have to say to such a person or persons. It's quite simple; Quit your job and don't do anything! When you stay without a job and can't afford the simple basic needs of life, then you will know how much of a great privilege you had! 

Stop complaining and count your blessings! Be grateful that you are able to meet a need or two or more. Be grateful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!