EVERYONE HAS A STORY; IT IS TIME TO BREAK FREE!


12 years ago, I took a very hard decision, and at that point, I didn't care about what the world was going to say. I didn't even have a clue what was going to happen next. All that was on my mind was to be free from where I knew I wasn't meant to be.

And here's the thing, this decision happens to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. If I hadn't taken that decision; if I had considered what people were going to say; if I had allowed "fear of the unknown" to limit me or stop me from taking that decision, by now, I would have been living in regrets.

You see, the limits we have given ourselves, if we don't break free from them, they will hold us back the rest of our lives!

What's limiting you? Everyone has a story, so don't think you're alone on THIS. It is time to break free!!!

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
Thank you sis for this. Very deep and inspirational 🙏🏻
Thank you for all your comments dear. I see them and I'm encouraged. At least that gives me hope and motivates me to keep doing what im doing. GOD bless you more sis.

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!