MY WEEKEND BEAUTY TIP


People close to me know that I don't joke with me face at all. So, this morning, on my way to drop my daughter off at her school (of course, without makeup), I ran into someone I haven't seen in a long while and he commended my face and was very eager to know what I use so he can recommend to his wife. Here's what I shared with him;

Washing your face can cause your skin a whole lot of discomfort like dryness, irritation and breakouts if not done properly? I used to experience a lot of irritation and dryness until I met a dermatologist who advised me on how to take care of my skin. Enjoy your weekend as you try out what worked for me.

Pick the right products. It is very important that you find out what works for your skin. The product your friend is using might not be good for you. Contact me via email, nemeajayi@gmail.com or Twitter @nemeajayi or Instagram @nemerulez if you want to know the products I use.

Do not wash your face more than twice a day. Too much of it causes skin irritation. If you did not wear make up, you might have to skip using your cleanser before going to bed.

Do not exfoliate too much. I used to exfoliate everyday and that was not good at all. Exfoliating removes dead cells yes, but it could also damage your skin if not adequately used. So I recommend you exfoliate once a week.

Use a good product; and you don't have to spend a fortune for it. 

Ensure that you apply your moisturiser while your skin is still damp so that the active ingredients can sink deep into your skin and work effectively.


Use lukewarm water, not hot or cold water.

Rinse the lather off thoroughly.

Pat your face with your face towel; do not scrub!

Happy weekend๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Laura Nwodo said…
Beauty Queen! ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!