NEW SONG ALERT!!! THE NAME JESUS BY VANESSA LEROI-OKONNY

OMG! You need to hear this song! I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard her sing on stage, because she almost sounded like or should I say she sounded like Mariah Carey who is my best musician of all time. Her voice is amazing; she gives me this Mariah Carey feeling whenever I listen to her songs, but  it's not about the voice now, but the message in this amazing song you're about to listen. You're only a click away to getting REALLY blessed.! Enjoy it.

Vanessa is a passionate worshipper and an exceptionally graced worship leader. Her obsession for God and His work allows her to bring people together under an intense atmosphere of worship at any given opportunity. One of which is GRATITUDE; a praise & worship experience that has had tremendous impact on lives in the city of Abuja and beyond.

She's currently serving as a Worship Lead at Revival House of Glory International Church (RHOGIC). She's also working with minister Dunsin Oyekan, Steve williz, I-fee and a host of others.

She's married to Leroi Okonny, a writer, teacher, public speaker and producer. He recently produced one of her songs THE NAME JESUS which will be released in days to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!