SEE THIS RESPONSE FROM A UKRAINIAN.



I saw this post on and I thought to share it on my blog. Here goes:


If you believe you are having problems, here's something I'd like to share. 


The following image of Ukraine was sent to me  by a student when I was thinking about what I am grateful for today. I haven't heard from the Ukrainians who are learning with us in a week or two. The results are became concerned due to a lack of power in the country. He responded: it is all good brother, we are all good, and we will be OK because we will win.


It's a cold I've never experienced. Most people do not understand what it is like to live in such a cold climate. 



Ukrainians have a new level of positive mindset which I have never seen before.


Indeed, it is not about the situation you are going through, but your attitude in the face of that situation.


Photo Credit: from the original post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!