YOU SEE WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEE!


Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud, and one sees the stars."- Frederick Langbridge, A Cluster of Quiet Thoughts

If you came second in a writing contest, will you jump for joy and push for better results the next time or will you be discouraged and find an excuse not to join again? 

When I was in secondary school, I was among the six that was to represent the school In a writing contest. I was shocked that I was picked because the other five were the best students. So I started practicing until I was confident enough to represent the school. It was from that very moment that I discovered my writing skills. We did not win the competition, but then I did not give up- I kept on practicing. 

In life, we are always faced with choices. You may choose to have a pessimistic view about your situation and live a self-defeated life or you may choose to be optimistic and win! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!