LEARN FROM YOUR SETBACKS, IT IS ONLY TEMPORAL.

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

A few years ago, I didn't know the difference between loyalty and "loyalty to what you have", until I was met with a downturn which made it difficult for me to spend on people the way I used to. Then, I realised that most times, people aren't really loyal to you but their need of you- that is, what they can benefit from you. And once that thing is no longer there, their loyalty changes as well. 

That's why you can't really tell who's with and for you when everything is all fine with you. So, sometimes, those moments of setbacks are needful for you to see right through the world you're in and the people you think you know. 

Dear friend, learn from your setbacks, it is only temporal. Have a fruitful week...😚😚

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!