COULD IT BE THAT YOUR MIRACLE IS IN WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT?

I've realised that miracles are never in what you lost, but in what you have left. GOD always lives a remnant, even though most times, we fail to recognise it.

I've experienced heart break, loss (the death of my elder sister), lack, but truth is, GOD never left me empty handed. All of these, I have come to realise, fashioned me to the woman I've become and becoming, and also made me to discover most of my hidden talents or should I say, "blurry talents".

And here's a plot twist; If you’re down to a handful of meal, that’s all you need. If you’re down to two fish and five loaves of bread, that’s all you need! GOD always shows up! 

Start looking at what you have and stop grieving over what you lost. Your miracle could be in what you have left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!