WHAT HAPPENS TO A SEED IF IT'S NOT PLANTED.


As an Agricultural student, even though I didn't choose the course myself, my parents did, I have an insight on crops. I know that for a seed to grow and bear fruits, it must be planted. Not planting a seed is condemning the seed to not ever realise it's full potential. 

That brings me to this very important thing I want to talk about. 

You are not ordinary. You are full of potentials. There's so much in you that it will only take you going through what you're going through right now for you to truly emerge and begin to walk in your full potentials and GOD-GIVEN dominion. 

Being alone in the dark place is very lonely my dear friend. I know! Being completely alone and no one is there for you. But hey, know that seeds are meant to be covered to die before they can realise their full potentials. 

Embrace your situation and develop the right mindset that it's all working out for your good. Cheers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!