QUESTION FOR THE DAY..... REFLECTION


I used to have an adventurous faith, a mountain moving, giant slaying, annoying (annoying because, I annoyed alot of realists and logic thinkers) and seemingly impossible faith, where I could call forth things and they responded. This was because I built my confidence in and around GOD, that even when things seemed impossible, I would dive on the impossiblity and watch it become possible to the amazement of people. 

But my faith became weak along the line, due to harsh challenges which I magnified and allowed to take hold of my being. Funnily enough, I had been through even worse challenges, and my faith in GOD saw me through, but for some reason, I couldn't see the light in the situation that sliced my faith into pieces.

Then one day, when I was asking GOD where I went wrong, then I remembered that there's someone whom I stopped communicating with; an integral part of my being that I left dormant, THE HOLY SPIRIT. I had to retrace my steps, went back to having my me time with the HOLY SPIRIT, and I began to experience this transformation that changed my life and built back my faith in GOD! 

It wasn't a days job. But little by little, soaking in GODS' word and realising how much HE loves me, I began to get my identity in CHRIST back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!