FIND OUT WHO THIS PATIENT LISTENER IS.



Someone once said to me, that the devil is a patient listener. He pays attention to every single word you say. I couldn't agree more.

I knew someone who would be so patient to listen to everything I said, but I never knew that I was confinding in the wrong person. The person leveraged on my vulnerability, and used every single word I said as a weapon against me. It was like the world crumbled on me. But well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and wiser. 

Which is why, we must be very careful who we confined in; who we open up to. And also, we must choose carefully who we allow into our space. That someone wants you does not mean you should want them. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
The enemy indeed is a patient listener! He is not omnipresent so he leverages on what he hears us say and do!! Hmmm we are getting wiser by the day! Thank you JESUS. Lovely post Nemerulez!! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!