MY PERSONAL REASONS WHY WE SHOULD CONSTANTLY READ BOOKS.



There are a thousand and one reasons why we should constantly read books. I wish I grew up loving to read as much as I do now, because with just a few knowledge I've acquired through reading, some of the mistakes I made, I believe, could have been averted.

We are students of the Spirit and as long as we are alive, we must strive for knowledge, because everyday, fresh knowledge, ideas come up and if you are willing, you will learn.

So far, from my own experience with reading, here are a few reasons I think you should constantly read books.

1. Book transforms lives.

2. Books develop wonderful experiences.

3. Books help you achieve life goals.

4. Books help you grow.

5. Books build your self esteem.

6. Books provide emotional strength.

7. Books provide spiritual experience.

8. Books provide physical and mental relaxation.

9. Books increase knowledge.

10. Books do not require company. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!