THE REPLY OF MY ANONYMOUS READER.....

You guys remembered my friend that wrote me about her relationship and how she felt her boy friend is not being real to her? Here is her reply to my advise. I am happy for her. I hope we will always make the right decision, no matter what.

READ HERE.....



Dear Neme,

Hope you are doing well. I just want to give you an update about my boyfriend and I. I actually thought I was going to get some response from your readers, but all the same, I followed your advice. You said something about running before I make a terrible mistake and I thought about it for a while. When I could not come up with any tangible decision, I took it to God in prayers. Dear Neme, as I write to you, we are over with the relationship. I was able to tell him boldly that I was fed up with the relationship. Initially he thought I was joking, but when he saw the seriousness in me, he became serious as well. He said that it is not possible, that I cannot leave him. He even told me that he is the last man standing in my life, so I should better be joking. On hearing that, I told him that he is not my God and he could possibly not be the last man standing, that God will see me through. We argued for a long time and when he saw that It was really over with us, he started begging me, after he had rained abuses on me. I am so happy right now. I feel so much peace in my heart. This was actually my decision to make like you said, and I thank God for helping me make the right decision. Thank you so much Neme. I hope to meet you one day. You have said a soul. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!