HEAVEN HELPS THE HELPLESS.

Photo Credit: Nemerulez

Heaven helps the helpless! I know a lot of people out there will not agree with me, but I am here for that person  who is hungry for the truth- the real truth. 

I got to know this truth years ago when all odds seemed to be successfully working against me. I struggled so hard, but the more I did, the more frustrated I was.

One day, I prayed and cried to GOD to show me the way. But instead, HE said to me, "Heaven helps the helpless; let me help you." The moment GOD stepped in, everything changed; I mean every single thing about my life changed. 

I don't know what you're going through at the moment and how many people have told you that you need to help yourself.  Really? Can the helpless help themselves like, really? Absolutely NO! But you've struggled enough dear friend,  it is time to let go of trying, and let GOD! Let GOD help you in your helpless situation. HE is the MASTER AND THE CAPTAIN  of your life, so please let HIM! I hope someone gets this. 😚😚😚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!