THERE'S NOTHING TRIVIAL IN MARRIAGE!


Photo Credit: Nemerulez
Because of my past experiences, one of my specific prayer points when I was praying and waiting on GOD for my husband was that HE should give me a husband who won't hide his password from me, and guess what, HE answered my "seemingly" petty request! 

Oh yeah, please tell me what you don't do with your phone right now, if it's that petty. 

There's nothing trivial in marriage! Every single thing matters. That's why as Christians, we need The HOLY SPIRIT- HE handles every single matter; just bring it to HIM!

So, if you are single, know what you want in marriage, (be wise to understand every single body language) and make your request known to GOD!

Happy married life!😊😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!