HAVE YOU DISCOVERED YOUR TRUE SELF?



Happy new year once again friends. Hope you all are doing alright.

Have you discovered your true self? However you may feel about this question, my dear friend, it is real! Someone once said, "you will continue to be ordinary when all you do is to try to always fit into the wrong niche, until you discover who you truly are and carve out your own!" How true! I will state an example. I used to try to comment on some posts on instagram by some people who are far from who I am or who do not in any way represent my belief, but for once I never got any reply(s) or likes showing that I made sense, instead people like and appreciate meaningless comments. Then I advised myself to stop commenting as it was not making any sense to them. 

One day, I came across a post that was my area of interest and I felt strongly in my spirit to comment, to my utmost amazement the replies and likes I got seemed like they were all hungry and needed to hear what I commented. That made me realise that you will never shine until you discover who you truly are! 

So friend, dare to discover who you are by yourself and shoot your shot! You will find out that out that you will not only succeed, but will be a great inspiration to others! Photo Credit: pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!