I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO EVERY STRONG WOMAN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I recorded this song in 2008, that's 11 years ago! I told a little story in it; so today, I'm dedicating  it to every strong woman all over the world. I mean that woman that was pressed down, reduced to nothing, battered, betrayed, stigmatised, abused, accused, misunderstood, judged, and yet, you didn't give up! You didn't let your mistakes overcome you, instead you pressed on to victory! This song is for you! And if you're at the verge of giving up, please don't. Live long to see those changes that you desire! Be brave and make up your mind NEVER to settle for anything less- anything against GODS' will is less! The title of this song is NEVER AGAIN. Enjoy it.
#stillthankful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORD FOR THE DAY

WORD FOR THE DAY

GUARD YOUR HEART AND SPACE!